MINOR PROJECT [ TASK 4 ]
21.07.26 - 21.07.26 / Week 14 - Week 14
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / CHARACTER DESIGN / Taylor's University
Task 4
OUTLINE
Instruction
Reflection
INSTRUCTION
Module Information Booklet (MIB) of Minor Project
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zfO9-6FuAuAEy51UCAccnRPt-bIEiEXt/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
Task 4
Task 4 involved evaluating my team members, writing a reflection journal by answering questions about myself, and submitting both documents. I completed them the day after Task 3 ended and submitted them to the lecturer. Since the peer evaluation contained personal comments about my team members, I felt that it would not be appropriate to post it here on my blog. Therefore, I did not upload my reflection journal here either.
![]() |
| Fig. 1.1 Process 1 (Week 14 / 21.7.2026) |
REFLECTION
Experience
For Task 4, I evaluated each team member based on seven teamwork criteria. I also completed a self-reflection journal about my experiences and contributions throughout the project.
Observations
I observed that every team member contributed different strengths and continued working despite the delayed user testing. However, miscommunication and late testing affected our schedule.
Findings
I learned that clear communication, early user testing, and effective time management are essential in a group project. In future projects, I will plan these areas more carefully from the beginning.
QUICK LINKS
Projects

.png)
Comments
Post a Comment